Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quick "Journal" Entry

I haven't posted anything in a while and I feel bad about it. I guess the wedding stuff, work, and school have been taking a lot of time and wearing both Dyan and I out. New news: I am going to be taking a little break in classes until after we get back from our Honeymoon in Sept. I was taking an Algebra 2 class, and in case you don't know I really do not like math. We pray that our kids get Dyan's math talent, good looks, height...basically that they are just like there mom with my creativity and imagination. Work is going great and the engagement gets shorter by the day. We can't believe that we will actually be married in a month. Thank you all for your support and love. We appreciate it!

1 comment:

Bowman Family said...

I couldn't believe you thought you could take classes while planning the wedding. I think dropping the math class was a VERY SMART MOVE! We love you and can't wait for you to be the official Mr. & Mrs. Josh Abbott!