Saturday, July 18, 2009

Almost done...

So I walked in the graduation ceremony today for my Bachelor's degree. I officially finish the program September 7th as long as I don't fail the class I am finishing now and the course after it. The past year has been an interesting one as I just finished my Associate's degree in June of last year. I have been doubling up and taking tests to pass out of classes and credits needed to graduate. I also spent time in my AA taking courses that I knew would pass me out of certain courses in my Bachelor's program. It has been a tough couple of months but all in all it is exciting to almost be done with my Bachelor's degree. A couple more years and I hope to be done with the Master's degree as well. We will have to see how it all works out though. Thank you to anyone who have helped or supported me during this process. I especially want to thank Dyan for standing by me during the past few months and course. I know that I have not been much fun but hopefully after this is done I will be better. Love you babers!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!