Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to school...

I start Graduate School tonight and I am not looking forward to it. I think that if anyone knows me well they know that I hate school and the fact that I work for a University and enroll students all day long is extremely ironic. The fact of the matter is though that I know that I can really only reach my true potential and support my family the way I want to if I continue my education and finish a Masters program. MBA here I come! Dyan told me this morning that she thinks it will fly by and before I know it this will be over. I think I have heard that speech before... oh yeah, it is the same thing I kept telling her when she was in her last semester. Well, the roles have been switched and she is in my place now. Thanks for everyone that has supported me in the past and will be supporting me through this new program. Well, here we go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.