Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dyan and I at my parents

We always tell Meg that the pictures she takes of us make us look drugged out or like we are a mess, so she went on a picture taking bananza to find one or two shots that make us look as in love and happy as we are. These are the fruits of her labors and didn't turn out half bad. I just say it is because I am not photogenic, but these were from about a month ago. Thanks Meg, and thanks for all the pictures you post on your blog. If any of you ahve visited Meg's Blog then you know that I steal a lot of my photos from there. Trust me Meg, we all appreciate it.

1 comment:

Bowman Family said...

I am glad to see that some of my pics finally made it on your blog! I don't think it's all my fault that you look so weird in all the pics I take - j/k. I try to take candid pics and it just doesn't work for you. I do love you Josh, even if you aren't the most photogenic person on earth. :-)