Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

We had a Father's Day/Josh's Birthday blow out Dinner on Sunday. Dyan and I got dad some sweet pictures for his Africa room. I also got some really great gifts and was surprised by almost every one. It was a weekend full of surprises. We had great food and lots of fun with family and friends. It has been interesting to see my family and Dyan's family spending so much time together lately. Seeing Cyd in my parents house has now become less weird to me. It was a wonderful birthday. I spent Friday at work and then when I got off I got to go out to dinner and spend most of the evening with my wonderful fiance. Saturday afternoon I went out to lunch with Jake Talbert(Best Man), Jared Payne and Thanner Darien(Grooms Men). Then got to spend the afternoon with Dyan. We swung by my parents real quick, and what I thought was just a quick visit quickly became a surprise Birthday Party that Dyan and Thanner had prepared for me. It was crazy! I had no idea and it took about an hour before my head was not spinning from the surprise. What can I say, I am blessed with great friends and the Best fiance any guy could ever ask for. Thanks guys, you have truly made this Birthday memorable.

2 comments:

Bowman Family said...

Excuse me - I don't see any mention of your amazing sister! I did help out with the party too buster! j/k
I love you Josh and I am so glad you have chosen such a wonderful person to join our family. You couldn't have found a better woman and her family is the best!!! You are lucky! We all love Cyd and Dyan's siblings.
What a big, happy family we have!
Meg :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.