Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun in class


So, after I finished my MBA I figured that I would take a beginning conversational Spanish class for fun with a co-worker. It has been pretty easy so far but for some reason the last discussion question that we have to answer has thrown me a curve ball. I looked over the points that the question is worth and not replying at all would be the difference between getting a 100% and a 99% in the class… so I decided to have some fun with it. This is the question and my response. The instructor's feedback is also listed below. Enjoy!

Discussion Question 1 - Week Five - Thread

What are some examples of adjectives referring to states of mind that can be used with more than one verb in Spanish?

My response:

I am having a really difficult time answering this question. I guess I just don't understand the question very well. My thoughts on this can basically be summed up in this video though. Enjoy!
Josh Abbott, MBA/HCM
Alumno
Mesa, Arizona



Week 5
Discussion Questions
20.0
20.0
Comment: The link you provided partially answered the question.  Try to summarize your
 answers from the sources.  I am not deducting points this time.

H
  Booya!

No comments: