Friday, December 9, 2011

Observation

I noticed that, after making several posts over the last few weeks, the post about "Missing Missy" actually received the most views and even drew a comment from a friend(thanks Lisa, I agree). I also noticed that I had a spike in people visiting this site with the tracker going from around 600 views to over 700. So, I have decided to post updates on my family every once in a while, funny stories as they come up, but mostly to post funny emails and Internet clips I find hilarious. Then, as all evil villains reveal their plans, I will stop posting funny stuff and only post crazy theories and stories that people know can not be true. Bwuah ha ha ha!... or maybe I will just continue to post funny things. If you find something you feel could be beneficial to this site, post a link in the comments section of one of the posts and I will check it out. Thanks!

No comments: