Friday, November 18, 2011

These are their stories...

I decided today that I am going to try and keep up with this blog a little more religiously. I was told that posting one thing every 8-12 months was not very "cool". Interesting how the definition of cool seems to change over time. So I decided to try and post something random every once in a while and try to include funny things that have happened to Dyan and I or the crazy antics of our family. While I state this disclaimer now I do expect to hear complaints from family and friends.
DISCLAIMER: All the stories and situations posted on this Blog are from my perspective and how I interpret the story when told to me. Any retelling or attempts to correct the story by those involved in the comments section will be deleted. If you don't like the way I tell the story start your own blog and set the record straight. Josh Abbott and this Blog reserve the right to post anything and everything about friends and family without asking permission and accept that every time someone tells me one of their stories that they will have taken into account that it may/will end up on this site. If you find any post offensive or hurtful, that is on you my friend. I don't control how you feel or the reaction you have to the retelling of your stories. I understand that you have the right to complain as long as you understand that you also had the right to not read the post, not be my friend in the first place, and that by being my friend in word or deed you have also waived your right to pursue legal action. Thanks!
Joshua Abbott's life journey is accompanied by two different groups of people. The friends and family that are considered allies and all around good people and the enemies and nemeses/nemesi that are frequently in the wrong no matter what they do. These are their stories... bump ba, bada bada ba, bump ba, bada bada ba ba, dun dun dun dun, bump ba, bada bada ba...etc. 

No comments: